Harry kindly brought in 4 postcards for 'Show and Tell' that he had received in the post from his relatives who live in London. A little bit of information about London was written on the back of each postcard. He was very excited to receive them!
I first went to London when I was 7 years old. It was very exciting, we went on the train and stayed in a big hotel near Picadilly Circus. The thing I remember best was going to London Zoo to see a baby polar bear called Brumus. She was the first bear to be born at the zoo and everyone wanted to see her!We also went on a boat on the river and saw Tower Bridge lift up to let a big ship pass.It was very hot but the guards in their sentry boxes outside Buckingham Palace still had to wear their thick red jackets and fur bearskins.
I first went to London when I was 7 years old. It was very exciting, we went on the train and stayed in a big hotel near Picadilly Circus. The thing I remember best was going to London Zoo to see a baby polar bear called Brumus. She was the first bear to be born at the zoo and everyone wanted to see her!We also went on a boat on the river and saw Tower Bridge lift up to let a big ship pass.It was very hot but the guards in their sentry boxes outside Buckingham Palace still had to wear their thick red jackets and fur bearskins.
ReplyDelete